Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Somebody please cheer me up...

jaydogg3eb

Let me start out by saying that Im not an extremist when it comes to losing and winning. I usually dont get down too hard when we lose, nor too big and proud when we win. However, my heart absolutely sank when we lost yesterday. I couldnt' believe my eyes as I saw one mistake after another. I dont understand it.

After the game, I just sat on my couch in shame and disbelief. At 4:30, I decided to just call it day and go to bed. I stayed in bed until 7am this morning because I was so bummed. I dont understand why. Why do we fans put so much emotion into our favorite football teams? This wasnt even the playoffs! My only guess is that I was riding so high on the Philly and Dallas wins that it was a longer way down to fall when we lost to the Rams. I realistically thought that we had turned a corner, and that the Redskins werent the "lets play down to our competition" team that we know from the past. I think it was the reality that we arent contenders... that were still at the point where were going to be fighting for the sixth seed come late December.

So, someone please cheer me up. Give me hope.

CP is number 1 in the NFL in rushing and looks to be the front runner in the MVP race...

We also play the browns next week, so hopefully after Derrick Anderson play like garbage tonight, we will have the 1st opportunity to lay the wood on Brady Quinn...

Dude, don't get to down. We looked bad, we played bad, it's still early in the season. Let's hope they take this game and learn from it. If we come out next week and lay an egg, you can start to worry but this had trap written all over it. It's all good, Zorn will fix it and we'll be back.

Archived