Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zornicopia...

Larry Gude

...all I really hoped for out of this season was to finish on a high note and to be on track, to be a team with a solid identity, all heading in the right direction. I'd have been happy and surprised with 8-8.

I hereby confess my sins and my infidelity, my sins of losing the faith and descending into cynicism.

The D line did a heck of a job. The DB's played fantastic. The LB's flew all over the field. Horton is just stepping it up.

Props to CP, the O line played a darn good game. Thrash, Santana, Randl El, Cooley. Man, if the rookies can pitch in some down the line...

Special teams was solid all day. Suisham was rock solid. Brooks got off a good one when we needed it.

And JC; Did you see him sweep the field, all day!? Looking for #2, #3, HUGE props!!!

Blache, Buges, man, this is fantastic! And to Zorn for calling a fantastic game and for pulling it all together.

And, yes, Vinny and Dan get some, too!

Yeah, it's early, but there ain't no denying this team is coming together, building an identity and everyone heading in the right direction.

Right now. HTTR

:cheers:

Archived