Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Found a great place to buy Colt stuff

Ili

Seller writes:

These are Reebok NFL Authentic Replica Jerseys. Everything is sewn on and come in various sizes.

What is that?

It means the numbers and everything else is sewn on just like what the players wear on the field. No paint.

great. Just what I wanted, a jersey that has a facsimile signature on the jersey.

???

Nothing is painted or silk screened onto these. You must be referring to the utter crap that is overpriced and sold at the stadium and strip malls.

Look guys, I'm not advertising nor do I work for that website, I'm just sharing with you all that these are the best quality jerseys that I've found anywhere. If you don't believe that, well I'm sorry, it's your loss not mine. When I got mine in the mail, it had all the appropriate NFL tags on it.

Reebok is a global company. When I was in Korea this past Feb, I bought a Steve Smith Panthers NFL Reebok jersey for my son and it was only 20 bucks because it was manufactured there.

What I'm asking is 'What is an "Authentic Replica'? I've never heard of such a term.

I don't know what what the web store owner's definition of an "authentic replica" is, you can call him & ask & I'm sure he'd tell you. It's only 3:30 am over here though ;)

Ili, I'm not saying there isn't value in these jerseys. What I'm saying is, these are not Reebok jerseys. Calling them Reebok jerseys is incorrect, and you're misleading the members of this site.

And saying "can't tell the difference between these and what the players wear" is also incorrect. The sleeve stripes are wrong. The Redskins font on the chest is wrong. And I betcha they're not made out of spandex, which would also be wrong. Again, your statement misleads the members of this site.

You could say "Here's what I think is a great knock-off jersey, I think it has great value and I recommend it." That would be much better.

Mark, it would be best if you call the guy and ask him. Perhaps his choice of words on his website are misleading. If you want, I'll take some close up pics of mine so you can get a better look at it, but that will have to wait until I get home from work today. All I did was post a link to where I got mine from, and I'm not about to claim any authenticity on his behalf.

Ili, I don't mean to come off has a hard ass. The site appears to have pretty nice looking knockoffs. But they are knockoffs. I don't need to call him, I can see they are knockoffs.

I don't need closeups, but I'm sure some members here would like to see them. If you wanted to do that, that would be cool.

Thanks for the link.

No worries, Mark. I'm aware that you're an outstanding consumer advocate for the members on this site and I highly respect you for that. Your thread about ebay ticket sellers should be a read me and should never disappear.

The pics that POH has on their website definitely doesn't do any justice for their products. I'd still like to take some closeups of the tags and such when I get home from work tonight, I know that people are curious and will be eagerly waiting.

I sure wouldn't want a fellow Skins fan to be unhappy with a product that they might purchase, especially if it's from a link to a site that I provided. It will be after midnight Eastern time when I get home from work, any way, I need to get ready to go now. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day, I'll be back later tonight, take care.

*edit* PS, I've enjoyed drinking my morning coffee with you Mark, Aloha....

Here is my problem with a seller like this.

They are claiming these are NFL licensed jerseys.......when clearly they are not. It's like they always say...... fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

That means if they are not being honest about the jersey, how do I know they are honest about the autograph?:2cents:

???

Nothing is painted or silk screened onto these. You must be referring to the utter crap that is overpriced and sold at the stadium and strip malls.

NO if you look on the website they are selling jerseys that have a "facsimilie autograph" on the number. Check it out for yourself.

OK here's some better pics than what they have on their website, but I took these at night so the colors may appear different. This is the very same jersey I purchased from these guys. I've washed it several times already and it hasn't fallen apart, and it also survived a very drunken episode with me prior to one of the washings. Call it what you will, I thought it to be a value for the price -

Picture001.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

These were the original tags that I removed before wearing it....

Picture.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist throwing this one in hehehe (And no, the ticket wasn't from them)....

CB.jpg

IMG%5D

Okay so there you have it. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with anyone about their autographed items, I didn't buy anything autographed from them so I'm not going to vouch for anything autographed that they sell. Besides, an autograph is more personal when it is given, not bought.

Any way folks, if you want to know more about their stuff, just contact them yourself. I talked with the owner of the web store for quite a while before I bought my jersey online and he seemed cool to me, so his phone number is on there for a reason.

Just so you know, the jersey matches just fine with the "Reebok NFL Authentic Sideline" hat that was made in Bangladesh that I bought in the mall for 20 bucks.

Archived