Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where to Hang in Dallas Saturday?

futboler33

I'm going to the game next weekend and I'm flying in saturday morning. I'm wondering if any extremeskins get together at a bar on that saturday night. If not, is there any cool bars near the stadium or airport i'm staying at the days inn near the airport. I'm trying to get some plans set. I already have my blue pass for the tailgate so I hope to see you guys there on sunday.:dallasuck:eaglesuck

I'm going to the game next weekend and I'm flying in saturday morning. I'm wondering if any extremeskins get together at a bar on that saturday night. If not, is there any cool bars near the stadium or airport i'm staying at the days inn near the airport. I'm trying to get some plans set. I already have my blue pass for the tailgate so I hope to see you guys there on sunday.:dallasuck:eaglesuck

Many of us stay at the Embassy Suites Market Center on I 35. Humperdink's on Northwest Hwy. is where I hope we can all gather on Saturday night.

Many of us stay at the Embassy Suites Market Center on I 35. Humperdink's on Northwest Hwy. is where I hope we can all gather on Saturday night.

I'm not even gonna say what i thought the name of the bar was when i first read it...i guess my mind is wandering, cant wait to see everybody in Dallas next week...

G

I don't have to imagine! :yikes:

Cant wait to hang out with you and everybody at the tailgate again...Im sure we will have as much fun if not more than we did last year...

Are you gonna have to change location of tailgate? I thought I read an article saying they weren't letting people tailgate up against the stadium or something like that...

Cant wait to hang out with you and everybody at the tailgate again...Im sure we will have as much fun if not more than we did last year...

Are you gonna have to change location of tailgate? I thought I read an article saying they weren't letting people tailgate up against the stadium or something like that...

Nope.

I went the other day. Sweet talked my way in and where we go, there is a blue line.

We are good to go.

Archived