Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Autograph/Memorabilia Cards For Sale...

FearDaSpear

Need to downsize my collection a bit. All of these cards are around 50% off of Beckett Book value. LMK if you like anything, or have a special player you are after, past or present. I have a TON. Prices are delivered, with Delivery Confirmation. Shipping insurance is optional. All cards are certified by the card company, all authentic signatures/jersey pieces. I have fantastic Ebay feedback as well, no need to worry here.

Some cards do not scan well, as they were in protective cases at the time. (Betts Rookie is an example, card is black with a shiny surface)

1999 Upper Deck Century Legends Art Monk - $25

1999UpperDeckCenturyLegendsArtMonk.jpg

2002 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autograph Ladell Betts - $15

2002BowmanChromeLadellBetts.jpg

2002 Leaf Certified Fabric Of The Game (Serial Numbered 075/100) - $25

2002LeafCertifiedFabricOfTheGameJoh.jpg

2004 Upper Deck Legends Charley Taylor - $10

2004UpperDeckLegendsCharleyTaylor.jpg

2007 Topps TX Laron Landry Rookie Autograph - $8

2007ToppsTXExclusiveLaronLandry.jpg

2007 SPX Joe Theismann Dual Jersey (White/Burgandy) - $7

2007SPXWinningMaterials2StatsJersey.jpg

2007 SPX Super Scripts Joe Theismann- $14

2007SPXSuperScriptsJoeTheismann.jpg

I'm interested in a couple of pieces. I would love to purchase the Landry card from you and also the Art Monk. Are these still available? Also, do you have any CP autographs

Right now the Monk is pending, but the Landry is still available. I am a huge Portis Collector and have some stuff I could let go. I have some rookie card autos of him with Denver, I'd have to check on Skins autos I could let go. I do have a bunch of game used cards of Portis available. Just give me an dea of the type of stuff you are after.

Thanks for the interest,

Joe

Archived