Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Columbia, SC area fans. Where are you watching on Sept 4?

Skins&Terps07

I've heard that there is no "Skins" bar here in Columbia, but just wondering where each of ya'll on here will be watching the opener.

Figure maybe we could get a decent gathering of fans if we can all agree on a spot. Maybe even make it a regular thing if its a success.

I know there is Wild Wing Cafe which is popular, and also the new Carolina Ale House. Also to keep in mind is that day is also the USC-Vandy game at 8:30.

:cheers:

I know i'll be watching the 'Skins and Giants in the comfort of my living room. Its not often they're on T.V. down here in the Palmetto State, so i relish those times they are.

For the games not shown on regular t.v.(thanks Panthers), i'll be at Wild Wing in the vista. I work at the Wild Wing in Irmo and know the bar manager very well in the vista. I usually can get the game on the big screen with sound.

I know i'll be watching the 'Skins and Giants in the comfort of my living room. Its not often they're on T.V. down here in the Palmetto State, so i relish those times they are.

For the games not shown on regular t.v.(thanks Panthers), i'll be at Wild Wing in the vista. I work at the Wild Wing in Irmo and know the bar manager very well in the vista. I usually can get the game on the big screen with sound.

You got that right. The freaking Panthers screwed it up for the Redskin Nation/Sandlapper Division.

I went to USC in Columbia and worked there up until 2000 and briefly in 2005.

No Redskin bar, per se, but Applebees on Broad River Road used to have a cool group of Skins fans that watched the game there. I'm thinking the best bet is Damon's or Jillian's in the Vista or Rockaways on Rosewood.

Archived