Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another Training Camp Question...

GoSkins8921

Ok well first of all I'm going Saturday and went on Fan Appreciation Day last year too.

I was trying to figure out when to get there. I don't remember exactly when we got there last year, but I remember that we were saying we wanted to get there earlier this year. Last year I think we got there about 15-20 minutes before the gates opened and I remember we figured up by the raffle tickets and everything that there was at least like 1500 people in front of us. This year I'd like to be in the first 250-500 if I can without being ridiculously early, I don't really wanna say why though lol sorry but it might decrease my chances of getting what I want(don't just show up extra early cause I said that, if you don't know what I'm talking about then you're not getting it... You have to bring something lol) so yea. I was thinking get there about 11(Parking lots open at 11:30, gates at 12) and I'm figuring that cars will be lined up waiting for the lots to open and it seems like that's how it had to be last year for that many to be ahead of us, doesn't seem like that many would have went in that one entrance in 10-15 minutes lol. So yea, if anybody has any idea I'd really appreciate the help, thanks guys.

Archived