Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hotel and Airport help needed.

FloridaSkinsFan2

I am looking to fly up from Florida to a Skins game. Looking at week 3 against the Cards.

I want to fly in on Friday Night, go out a bit and on Saturday see the area and load up on skins gear (cant find crap down here, except for the sucs) and then on Sunday get to the field early for a tailgate with all the other ES members and back out on Monday morning.

Im flying in from Tampa. Should I fly into Dulles or Baltimore. Which is closer or do you recommend?

Also need a Hotel in the area. What or where do you recommend. I want a decent to nice place and area to stay without breaking the bank. Any suggestions?

How far is Dulles from Fedex Field?

Please help me out with any info please.

Also, need about 8 tickets to the game. Thanks

Thanks cheers.gif

DJ

BWI is the closer aiport to Fedex that's about 28 or so miles. From Dulles it's 44 miles and would take an hour or more. I'm not sure of what hotel to stay at. Fedex is located in Landover MD so you can look around there. Hope this helps

If you can fly into Regan National I'd recommend that, since Regan National is much closer than Dulles to FedEx Field. (Not sure about BWI though) National is also right near the metro, so in case you can't find parking, the metro will get you pretty close to the field as well. In fact the two stops are on the same line, so you wouldn't even have to worry about switching.

Good luck, let us know what you end up planning!

Thanks for the help!!!!

It has been helpful. According to the Fedex Field Web, Regan is the closer airport. But Dulles offers the times, Id like to fly, expecially back to FL on Monday Morning.

But, thanks.....still looking for anymore help with regards on where to stay.

Wheres the ES tailgate gonna be??

Thanks

Archived