Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Packages Available (2 or 4) Below Face - Section 405

SkinsNY

I'm selling my tickets again this year. I have 4 together in Section 405, Row 27 (pending an upgrade) and you can take a pair or all 4. I'm selling them for $1500/pair through ebay, but you'll only end up paying $1250/pair. That's more than 11% off the ticket price with taxes.

This is the link to my tickets:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320272466240

The item # is 320272466240

Here's the deal. Microsoft is promoting their new site Live.com, and as such they are offering up to $250 cash back on any purchase made on Ebay using Buy it Now and paid for with PayPal.

******** QUICK OVERVIEW *******

1. Go to live search (at Live.com) and type in ps3 or digital camera, etc. until you see a Cashback link in the gray 'Sponsored Sites' section (refresh a few times if you don't see it.)

2. Click on the 20% banner (Live Search Cashback)

3. Now you are in ebay... enter my auction # to get to my tickets.

4. Click on 'Buy it Now'.

5. Before 'Committing to Buy', be sure the Cashback details are shown on the screen with the proper $250 cash back displayed.

6. Check out and pay with Paypal and the Cashback will be yours in 60 days!

This is legit and I've already earned hundreds of dollars in cash back...bought a PS3 for $257, a Dell 2408 for $393, and so on all after cash back.

There's a huge thread about this promotion on all the deal sites. It's the deal of the year. If you want to read more about it go here:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/838081/?start=0

Bottom line is you get my Redskins season tickets for $625/ticket after cash back, a savings of 11% off face value ($704/ticket), and I break even after ebay, paypal, and shipping fees. It's a Win Win!

If you want all 4 seats let me know and I'll post the other pair for you as well. The Microsoft promotion is valid for 3 purchases per account, and up to $250 cash back on each of them, so you can get the same price for all 4.

Let me know if you have any questions.

If the live deal is too confusing or complicated I can just sell the tickets directly. Just thought this would be a great opportunity for people to score an even better deal. Let me know if you have any interest.

Archived