Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't attend Chantilly there is hope

Skins1957

Hello; I thoght I would post this if anyone is unable to attended the chantilly show. But wants and item autographed.

Sports Card Heroes

634 Main Street,

Laurel, Md. 20707

(301) 317-8517

www.sportscardheroers.com

We are now taking orders for the CSA Show in Chantilly, Va., the weekend of July 11-13. We are also accepting mail order for players appearing at the National Convention in Chicago 2 weeks later. We are happy to accept items for both events simultaneously and to return ship after the National Convention to save shipping expenses, etc. The flyer for the National Convention will follow this email. Remember, the prices posted here are the same as what you would pay at the show, but without paying admission fees or standing in line. We have 8x10 and 16x20 photos, Goal Line Art, mini and full size helmets, and official NFL footballs available or you can provide your own items. Order deadline is Tuesday, July 8th.

Hello; I thoght I would post this if anyone is unable to attended the chantilly show. But wants and item autographed.

Sports Card Heroes

634 Main Street,

Laurel, Md. 20707

(301) 317-8517

www.sportscardheroers.com

We are now taking orders for the CSA Show in Chantilly, Va., the weekend of July 11-13. We are also accepting mail order for players appearing at the National Convention in Chicago 2 weeks later. We are happy to accept items for both events simultaneously and to return ship after the National Convention to save shipping expenses, etc. The flyer for the National Convention will follow this email. Remember, the prices posted here are the same as what you would pay at the show, but without paying admission fees or standing in line. We have 8x10 and 16x20 photos, Goal Line Art, mini and full size helmets, and official NFL footballs available or you can provide your own items. Order deadline is Tuesday, July 8th.

Actually, I just talked to one of the guys at sports card heroes and what they are offering is if someone wants an autograph from that particular show, you can get it. Riggins is going to be there. I think that he is the only redskins player, but there are going to be a bunch of different players there. Really a huge show. I guess that is why after the CSA and the National show there aren't really going to be too many things going on. The owner said that he would take the items up to Chicago via trailer. No charge which is a great deal if you want something autographed. If you want it shipped once they return, it will cost you, but if you pick it up at the store it will only cost you to buy the autograph ticket. Not a bad deal, IMO.

link to the show

www.tristarproductions.com

The purpose of this posting was to inform people especially ones that live in Maryland that if they are unable to attend the show and wanted an Autograph they could drp off their item at Sports Card Heroes and they would take care of having it signed.

Foe me who has to work on Saturdays works out as I get the autographs I want and there are no additional fees.

As for Sending the item(s) directly to CSA this could be expensive.

Archived