Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WANTED: ST Auth.75th Anni. size 50

lorakzechnas

Howdy All,

I've been searching ebay for a Sean Taylor Aunthentic 75th Anniversary size 50 Jersey. I know it's specific, but I'm no expert when it comes to jerseys. It's supposed to be a gift for my bf and I really really dont wan't to accidentally buy a knock off. So is anyone selling a good condition jersey? Or can someone give me tips on how I could buy one with confidence? Thanks!

Howdy All,

I've been searching ebay for a Sean Taylor Aunthentic 75th Anniversary size 50 Jersey. I know it's specific, but I'm no expert when it comes to jerseys. It's supposed to be a gift for my bf and I really really dont wan't to accidentally buy a knock off. So is anyone selling a good condition jersey? Or can someone give me tips on how I could buy one with confidence? Thanks!

mark the homer is the local expert when it comes to jerseys

lol

I know a little about gamers, not so much about the others.

I know about 90% of the jerseys on eBay are knock offs.

Have you considered getting a custom one at nfl.com?

Yeah, i have looked through the nfl custom ones. I didn't see a choice for getting the patch though. im definitely willing to shell out some good bucks for the specific kind im looking for: sean taylor, 75th anniversary, size 50 in white, authentic. its for my bf! help! im bidding on this one...is it real or fake?

ebay item number :110246394515rtCurve.gif

feedback please please please!! thanks all!!!

HTTR

Yeah, i have looked through the nfl custom ones. I didn't see a choice for getting the patch though. im definitely willing to shell out some good bucks for the specific kind im looking for: sean taylor, 75th anniversary, size 50 in white, authentic. its for my bf! help! im bidding on this one...is it real or fake?

ebay item number :110246394515rtCurve.gif

feedback please please please!! thanks all!!!

HTTR

oh and have you seen the specific one im looking for under the nfl custom options? is it possible? i tried...but no luck...

Here's the one from this site:

Are they legit? No.

Are they pretty damn good? Yes.

I bought a Landry 75th from them when they were on ebay.

Very happy with it.

(no I don't work for them or get any profit from them)

http://stores.homestead.com/JLEE8/-strse-1/Reebok-75th-Anniversary-Redskins/Detail.bok

Looks like he's taking Paypal again.....

also has other Taylor jerseys available.

lorak, the ebay listing's jersey is not legit. The jersey doesn't look good to me.

I do like DW's link above. That jersey looks very nice.

The other ST jerseys on that site have stripes sewn within the fabric which is wrong - they should be screened. But on the 75th anni jersey, the stripes are supposed to be that way. And the jersey does look very nice. I'd compare that one with the ones advertised on redskins.com and nfl.com, and if you can't find any obvious differences, consider buying it. :)

Archived