Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone know somebody who has seats in 451 row 29?

Tat2dluvchylde

This will be my 2nd season in 451 row 29. Truthfully, I love my seats!!!

I have put a request in for an extra seat adjacent to mine but I am not confident that the ticket office will be able to honor my request. My seats are 17 and 18 and I am looking for seat 16 or 19. I was thinking about requesting a fourth seat because I thought it might be easier to get 4 seats than 3.

I would just like to be between seats 16 and 28.

I know, small window and beggars can't be choosers.

So if any of you know someone who has seats near me that might want to sell a seat for the season or trade once I get my extra seat, please send them my way.

Steven

This is a good example of what I've mentioned earlier in another thread re stubhub and the ticket networks.

A search of stubhub shows this:

http://www.stubhub.com/washington-redskins-tickets/redskins-9-1-2008-553787/

Three tix together in 451 row 29 for $105 each. Then you have to add the 10% buyers fee. So you're total is $231 before shipping.

But instead of buying those, do a quick search of the three ticket brokers who carry the majority of Redskins tickets: ascticket.com, stagefront.com and everyticket.com.

http://tickets.ascticket.com/LiveTicketDetail.asp?EventID=686974&Sorting=Section&Order=

Bingo. As you can see, asc is the one that actually holds the tickets, not stubhub. Stubhub is simply broadcasting the ticket network on their site - and the truth is most of the tickets you see on stubhub are not stubhub tickets!

ASC's price is only $198. His fee is only 3%, so his total is only $204. You saved $27 by simply doing a 60 second search. You can save more money in shipping because he provides $7 fedex shipping.

I would call Jeff at ASC. He's got three together there. I bet he'd sell you one of those three. You could even trade your two for his three and pay him a fee.

Edit: He's also got green parking for the home opener for $50. That's not bad.

Archived