Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unidentified Troops On U.S. Border

tex

A southern Texas sheriff is warning the public that unidentified armed men dressed in military fatigues...

The county's deputy sheriff, Guadalupe Rodriguez, said he believes the armed men were foreign and were not drug smugglers.

"They are not your regular traffickers that you get," he told WND. "But we don't want to draw conclusions at this point and get everybody worked up."

Alarcon said in his letter that "these military-type individuals have been sighted in very remote locations of our county," which "stretches 50 or 60 miles from end to end."

"We have reported this information to higher-up law enforcement agencies, but no one really knows who these individuals are, not even the military," he said in his letter, published by the Jim Hogg County Enterprise in Hebbronville, Texas, March 13.

On one occasion, a report was received within several hours of the sighting.

"That particular time, we formed an immediate multi-agency task force between the surrounding counties, but we were met with little success," Alarcon said. "We even brought in air support."

The sheriff said he is publicizing the information "because we still don't know who these individuals are."

"Obviously, they are trespassing, and obviously, they are carrying something," he said. "We hope it's narcotics and not something much worse."

"If you see these individuals please call us immediately," he said. "Remember the last plane that was taken down to prevent further terrorism was done by everyday Americans who loved their country enough to die protecting it."

======================

Over 300 Billion in Homeland security money and we have to be the one's watching our back's from our own unprotected Boarder? What the what the what?

I think this is where the draft could come in handy. Boarder Patrols. I mean if our National Gaurd are out protecting somebody elses Boarder do we have a choice? Now the thought of these freaks brings the Wolverine movie to life. I can't believe the whole state of Texas didn't get out to the area for the weekend to hunt this militia out. Where is Chuck Norris at. Why can't Mr. Bad a$$ show us how bad he really is. Sorry this is not funny. If Mexicans can come in here by the Millions then why couldn't a few companies or even a Battalion make it in, especialy with INside help. This is one scary situation. How long would it take a battalion to sieze a city with the National Gaurd in another country? A California City I would think would be an easy target. San Diego, for instance. Imagine our troops trying to take back a city, the civillian casualties would be atrocious, AND if they had a suitcase Nuke FORGET ABOUT IT. IT'S A STAND OFF WHILE THE CITIZENS GET PUT THROUGH THE WRINGER.

Good Morning

Archived