Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I just thought of an awesome simulation league like (goalineblitz) that would ROCK!

michael_33

Not sure if we would have to use "whatifsports" or some other site you guys may be more familiar with,but here's the idea! :cheers:

#1)Everyone that signs up(free of course)creates a team name,just like owners do in "goalineblitz" except this would be for ALL the members who sign up...

#2)There would be a draft for ALL members and the players drafted would be every player that ever played for Washington Redskins.However...whichever player is drafted can only be on 1 team!That players attributes and rating, would be for whatever year he played for the Redskins...So yes...you could have Deacon Jones on your team and only your team,but his rating would be for the 70 Redskins and 70 Redskins only since he only played for that year with the team!

#3)There would also be a salary Cap...There would also be trades and Free agent pick-ups as well...Contract extensions and so on...

#4)We could use the actual 55 man roster or just a simplified 11/Offense...11/Defense and K/P with no injuries...Whichever we all would like...

#5)We could even allow the "create your own player" which we all seem to like for your team as well?He could be the one exception of a NON-Redskin to be put on your team for you to build up like in "goalineblitz" and so on...

This is just a few basic ideas I had for this new league...We would have to find a site we could use that allows this or at least close to this...My only guess so far would be "whatifsports" unless someone knows a better site to use...

I do think it could be done because of the amount of players the Redskins have had over all the years...

It would be a nice fantasy game and to see who can put together the Best Redskins team...we could even have divisions,conferences...multiple conferences and divisions...(assuming a bunch of teams)

The Draft selections could be randomly given out to the members based on the amount of teams in the leagues...

Remember:Only one Darrell Green in the whole thing...?Only one Riggins and so on ...So you might make your 1st round selection to be your favorite player of all time or one of your favorites of all time...?Cause your CB might be John Lavender.. :silly:

Is this a good idea and would it be possible....Rich Tandler could be the Administrator... :cheers::silly:

Archived