Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Club Seats - OVER $1,200 OFF "FACE VALUE"

mcleaniac

I'm selling two premium Club Seats for every 2008 home game at FedEx field (twenty tickets total), plus your choice of GREEN or ORANGE PARKING. The cost is $5,000. Seats are located in Section 306, Row 6. Without getting too specific about the actual location, let's just say you could easily throw popcorn at your friends in 305 without getting out of your seat.

These seats are situated in the luxurious confines of the Joe Gibbs Club Level. In case you haven't been or you haven't heard on other ES posts, there really is nothing else like it - by far the best sightlines and amenities the stadium has to offer.

Now, I wrote "$1,200 off 'Face'" because Club Seats don't really have a value printed on their face. What's important for this transaction is that I'm paying over $6,200 for the seats + parking (I can show you the invoice if you really care exactly how much over $6,200), and you're paying much, much less -- about 20% less! With the money you save on this package, you could buy all the Johnny Rockets burgers you can eat, smoke all the Macanudos you can smoke, and still have money in your pocket for a post-game trip to Hooters!

PM me your phone number if you're interested and we can talk delivery and payment particulars. I can also give you the name of people I've dealt with on ES before, so you can check credentials.

Good luck with the sale, I've sat in 306 and they are truly AWESOME seats, near all of the food, tailgate club, macanudos, bathrooms, etc.. The cheerleaders come up the escalator on that side as well, never a bad thing. It's also the corner with the entrance tunnel for the Skins/cheerleaders/etc, no problem seeing the scoreboard or anything.

I'm selling two premium Club Seats for every 2008 home game at FedEx field (twenty tickets total), plus your choice of GREEN or ORANGE PARKING.

You might try eBay. I'm sure the winner of the below auction would have loved to have heard about your deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270217834081&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D270217834081%26fvi%3D1

Wow MtH, you're right!

I wanted to give the ES community first crack at the seats, but will probably turn to Ebay later this week if no one is interested. Either way, you have to expect the tickets are likely going to a 'skins fan, right? I mean, as opposed to selling the seats off one game at a time.

LOL that was MY listing....I couldnt believe how well it sold until e-bay informed me that the winning bidder was a fraud and his account had been deleted. his log in was delmar59, Henry Delmar. needless to say that upset me, why go through the trouble of setting up an account, outbidding serious bidders just to cause havok. and for this reason I have relisted!

http://cgi.ebay.com/TWO-CLUB-LEVEL-REDSKINS-TICKETS-FOR-2008-SEASON_W0QQitemZ270221206633QQihZ017QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Kani

resale is allowed as long as it is not more than what it is worth. you "own" the rights to the seats for a period of time (in my case I took on a 10 year contract) but if you try to over sell you can lose your seats. as far as the contract goes the only way you can get out of the contract is to transfer ownership for the remaining years.

• 1 month later...

Archived