Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2008 Season Ticket(s). Best deal anywhere.

TimmySmith

3 to offer. Full package only (10 games). You pay what I pay.

You will not find a better deal on a whole season ticket package. $500 per. NOT GAME, WHOLE SEASON. You get 10 tickets for the price of 1 club seat.

West End Zone. About 10 rows from the top.

You DO NOT need to buy all 3.

NO PARKING INCLUDED.

This is the third year I have sold these here, and I have heard it all.

1. People want to lowball the already low price. Don't bother, I am not desperate and will get the price.

2. People who do not have the money "right now" or any other reason why you cannot commit "right now". I appreciate the response, but the first money in my hand gets the ticket.

3. People who are worried about giving a stranger $500. Give me something to sign, and I will sign it.

4. I do not break them up. You can.

5. I give the buyer a chance at Skins home playoff tickets (ha), so long as they have the money when the playoff statement arrives.

For those who have never sold on ES, it's not easy. Many responses, few takers. I give Skins fans first choice, then in a couple of weeks I offer on Craigslist. Craigslist people do not mess around, they will be sold in a day. So if you are interested, let me know soon. Great opportunity for student or person who rides and tailgates with friends but does not have ticket.

Archived