Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wanted: 2008 Redskins season tickets

skinznsoxrox

I am looking for season tickets for next year. I am in no way picky on where they are. 400s, 200s, 100s, obstructed/ limited view, it doesnt matter to me, I just want to go. PM me if you are selling your tickets, telling me where the seats are (section and row), how many seats, face value an your asking price. If you have parking, metion that as well and what color it is.

Thanks and HttR! :helmet: :point2sky

I'm looking to transfer my season ticket contract. These are wonderful Club Level Seats Section 303 Row 19 They are under cover, I attended all games this year including the Pre season that was on rain delay and never got a drop of rain on me. My contract has 4 more years and also has Purple parking (most club level has orange parking)

Two Tickets

Section 303

Row 19

Purple Parking

***Im willing to pay 1,000 towards the 08/09 invoice. ***

Or you can just purchase the 2008 season

I am looking for season tickets for next year. I am in no way picky on where they are. 400s, 200s, 100s, obstructed/ limited view, it doesnt matter to me, I just want to go. PM me if you are selling your tickets, telling me where the seats are (section and row), how many seats, face value an your asking price. If you have parking, metion that as well and what color it is.

I have Club Level Seats....my main seats...in Section 305, row 6....

I will also have 2 upper level tickets...pending what section til March invoice...

Not sure what you are willing to pay that is why I put both...also depending on your price...could maybe work out just certain games...or certain games you buy the club...certain the upper...I am willing to negotiate...but I still need to go to every game as well....thanks.

Archived