Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Back Field Options

dyounker44

With the new offense being installed this spring I have some wrinkle options that may be effective. I would like to see them run three tight ends with Sellers as one of the ends. I would also like to see Cooley line up in the backfield sometimes, he is dangerous in open field so get him in the flats. Shifting Cooley and Sellers around a bit from TE to FB would screw defenses up. I think CC would also do well with that west coast screen that Green Bay has run so well for so many years now. Cooley was drafted as an h-back so his first two years he was lining up in the back field frequently. Sellars hand are good enough to line him up at TE and get him the ball. There is not a corner in the league that wants to try and takle that guy in the open field. We have so much talent on offense and Al Saunders work his system not our strengths. At the end of 2005 we were playing to our players strengths and it was working until Brunnels fall out in the playoffs. Gibbs 1 new how to use his players and not focus on the SYSTEM and was getting back to that when saunders was hired. So hopefully Zorn and his staff will paly our strengths and not just focus on running his system. The Giants dont have as much talent on offense as we do and they won the Super Bowl

Archived