Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Selling some of my season tickets

AJWatson3

Before anyone get excited I want to let you know I am not selling tickets to any of the NFC East matchups. My fiance is a Cowboys fan and we both have divisional games as our main priority to attend.

That being said we are getting married in SEPT and are paying for the wedding ourselves. My fun budget is getting reduced this year and I can't sacrifice my season tickets. And she understands this.

Well, I am looking for some people who might be intersted in going to a few of the home games this year. I am going to sell the pre-season tickets at below face value, and only want face plus shipping for the regular season tickets. I am not trying to make money off this, just help pay the cost of my tickets and not lose them.

I have been around this site for a some time now and have both bought and sold tickets through the Classifieds at Extremeskins. I also am a reputable E-Bay member with a perfect feedback score.

Anybody who might be interested in purchasing some non-divisional tickets to 2008 Redskins games please send me a message or post in this thread. Last year I had 4 tickets in 442. I will have 4 tickets again this year and would prefer to sell them in 4's. But I'm not gonna be picky.

Thanks y'all and take care! Enjoy the combines, free agency and the draft!

AJWatson3

Last season my 4 tickets were in 442, row 26-- a long way up, but still a great view and a great value. It was my first year having season tickets, so I wasn't expecting much, but wasn't disappointed in the slightest. New invoice should arrive any day now.

Will update with new seat locations.

Archived