Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for a couple Mannequins

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Okay, so a football message-board may not be the best place to look for a mannequin, but what they hell I'm going to try anyway.

Rogue Squirrel is always working on something new, and we're preparing to participate in a few events here in the near future. So we want to have a pretty solid set up when we're out, and we would like to have at least 2 mannequins to display our clothing with on an actual body. Off the top of my head we've talked specifically about something like a male and female torso that has a metal stand to hold it up. That's what we first thought of, however we're not super picky, just want something that we can put our shirts on that doesn't look too goofy.

So if any of you out there know someone who works for or owns a department store/clothing shop that is trying to get rid of some mannequins please let me know.

Thanks,

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
I work at Nordstrom and in January we threw out tons of Mannequins and we also gave away some to whoever wanted. I know this doesn't help you but maybe you can try calling up any store you see closing or remodeling to see if they are willing to give you some.

Thanks for the info, will look into it. :cheers:

On a side note, any chance you guys will be reprinting the ST shirts?

We still have a very limited number of those shirts left. Email info at roguesquirrel.com and let us know what you're looking for ... we might just have it.

Archived