Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need help finding 'Skins program covers!

lwiedy

I am working on a project that entails program covers from Redskins games, home and away. From ’32 to ’07, I have collected over 900 images which accounts for almost 1100 games, pre-, post- and regular season. I would need a simple .jpg of the cover (preferably a direct scan. A digital photo will due, taken at a direct angle.)

I would be willing to compensate contributors (reasonably) and will be willing to share the work when I believe it is reasonably complete.

I have a want-list ready is anyone wishes to pitch in. Guess a PM would work if your interested. Thanks.

Thanks. The work is actually broken down into several very large files. I will be consulting a more knowledgeable person about how to format it so it isn’t so cumbersome. I would be glad to send you a sample along with my want list. Let me know what your preference is on doing that.

To both my most recent repliers, a) yes, I do need the Dallas game and many from the 70's and 80's. If you wish to PM me an email address, I can send you a sample of what I've compiled so far and include my "want list". Let me know. Thanks

Archived