Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fiasco getting into the game

RySkins

For anyone else that went to the game, you can probably attest to the pathetic operation being run by the ticket vendors and security at FedEX Field.

I started waiting in line, ticket in hand, trying to get into the stadium at 3:45. I got in after both teams had already exchanged punts. 45 damn minutes standing in line is nuts! I have watched as this situation has gotten worse every game, but this game was twice as bad as any other. It was atrocious!

That is why the stadium was half full at kickoff! Its because nobody can get in the place!

They must have closed down half of the entrances because it was always a breeze getting into the stadium before this season.

RySkins, I appreciate your frustration. But Since 9/11, the security details (jersy walls, open jacket searches, and the occasional pat downs) have been well publicized. Anyone trying to get into the stadium, much less to their seats (God help those of us in the upper reaches of the upper deck) 30 minutes before kick-off needs to adjust the schedule.

Guest fuji869

I was wondering why at the start of the Fox Coverage there was so many empty seats? When I went to the Giants Game in October I had no problem getting in the Stadium but I also got there an hour and a half before the opening kickoff.

You would think after having to pay the highest price for tickets Redskin Fans should be able to get to there seat with out a huge delay!!! mad.gif

Kevin West, I think you mis-understood me. I was waiting in line 30 minutes before kickoff, literally 100 yards away from my seat, and it took me another 45 minutes to get through the ticket line. I will obviously re-adjust my schedule, but I had plenty of time to get into the stadium before kickoff. Simply put, it was a mobseen.

Archived