Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Richmond fans: Bar/ Restaurant for game

Hokieskins1

Tonight for the game the new Big Al's on Cox Rd. will be having a special tonight to honor Sean. 21% off your tab if you come in wearing anything with Redskins on it. I was there to see the VT vs. BC game and had a blast. Hope to see alot of fans there. GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does Big Al's usually get crowded for games? I've never watched a game there. With Buffalo Wild Wings I usually plan to get there ASAP after work to get a good spot.

tgijef

I went there for the Tech game last week and got there at half time and had a great seat. They have tvs every where so I think you would have a good seat anywhere.

what is the address for big al's?

i have never heard of it, but i just moved here in august.

i live off church, which turns into cox i think.

You are right. It is in the new shopping center on the right if you are going from Three Chopt to Broad. It is between 64 and Broad on Cox. I dont know the address. I hope that helps you.

You are right. It is in the new shopping center on the right if you are going from Three Chopt to Broad. It is between 64 and Broad on Cox. I dont know the address. I hope that helps you.

Cool, that is actually really close to me. I might come out there for a bit tonight. Is their food any good? We have been to the BW3's out in the West End a few times and the service and food have been terrible.

Cool, that is actually really close to me. I might come out there for a bit tonight. Is their food any good? We have been to the BW3's out in the West End a few times and the service and food have been terrible.
Great food, atmosphere, and service from what I saw the one time I went. They had a 50/50 raffle and drawings for different things after the 3rd quarter. I dont know if they will be doing all of that tonight.

Archived