Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hi Skins fans.

BlueInCanada

Allow me to introduce myself the names BlueInCanada and I'm a die hard Giants fan till the day I die and yes from Canada.

Anyways I would like to express my deepest sympathies for the loss of Sean Taylor, he was an outstanding athlete who I was afraid of anytime the Giants would have to face him. He was an a very gifted player who was entering the peak of his career before the tragic event took place. I hope that you fans and the entire NFL can find a way to help grieve and someday move on from what has taken place. As I watch the game today between the Redskins and Bills I couldn't help but get somewhat choked up when only 10 men were on the field and could just feel the love that the team along with you fans had for #21. As I said I hope we can all move past this and remember the safety who is now up there playing for the big man himself.

I'm also here because I really enjoy the rivalry between the Giants and the Redskins. Ever since I was able to cheer for the Giants these two teams have always seemed to play harder against each other. So I'm hoping to be on the boards from time to time and have a discussion with you fans every now and then. Hopefully also give you an Giants point of few on your team, and maybe get a few opinions myself. Anyways catch me on the forums and hope to be chatting with some of you soon or if any of you are on Sportswrath(Giant's MB) I go by the same name.

As I said I'm very sorry for the loss of #21 and will miss him on December 16th when we play one another.

-Best of wishes BlueInCanada

Archived