Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"The Taylor Towel"...A New Tradition?

FearDaSpear

I have an idea...

In Pittsburgh, they use the terrible towels. Why not use a Burgundy towel EVERY game from now on, calling it the "Taylor Towel." Think about it...An everlasting tribute. One that will be with us at every home game, helping the defense like Taylor would have.

Opinions?

this is a great idea

and lets start calling big hits "taylored"

"laron landry just taylored T.O and hes down"

I've been doing this for awhile actually. One time I knocked myself out jumping through the house and hitting a doorway and told people that I got "Sean Taylor'd" by the doorway. :laugh:

I like the idea of a towel as long as it is free. Sorry but unless 100% of the profits go to Sean Taylor parents, a Sean Taylor charity, or any charity for that matter then it is just typical profitting from death that unfortunately society loves to do. Like Channel 9 talking about how great their news ratings are while showing Sean Taylor stuff in the background :rolleyes:

I've been doing this for awhile actually. One time I knocked myself out jumping through the house and hitting a doorway and told people that I got "Sean Taylor'd" by the doorway. :laugh:

I remember you saying that. I think it was in the "what is the worst injury you've had due to the Redskins" thread

Good stuff.

Archived