Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upper level Suites?

JazzConcert

Just got two passes/tix from work for the FEDEX corporate suite for the Bills game, upper level? has anyone ever sat in these guys or similar? I am not even pumped to sit here, I like to yell and cheer. I feel like sitting here will not be fun. If anyone has any input I would appreciate it. I might not even go and sell these guys off...

RIP ST

I've sat in a Lower Level suite before and I enjoyed it. We lucked out and the people were close to our age, were big Skins fans and wore jeans. The food and drinks should be pretty good in the FedEx suite. My sister and cousin have sat in the Capital One suite and didn't say anything about the snooty crowd.

I'd say go - there could be some really cool people there. They will have to get over your yelling and cheering.

Please let us know what you decide - we'd love to hear about it. I will be giving a review from my seats as well.

Just got two passes/tix from work for the FEDEX corporate suite for the Bills game, upper level? has anyone ever sat in these guys or similar? I am not even pumped to sit here, I like to yell and cheer. I feel like sitting here will not be fun. If anyone has any input I would appreciate it. I might not even go and sell these guys off...

RIP ST

Thats pretty lame. The company gives you seats in the premire section of the stadium with free food and booze and you are complaining. Maybe you should give them back to the company Silver Spoon. Ungrateful people.........

I have sat in the in the suites before, very cool experience and a great view. But I also like to cheer and get rowdy. In my suite none of that was going on, I was grateful for the free food and beer, and most important our own bathroom, but I love being down in the stands given everybody a high-5... The whole game I wishing I wish next door,,it was Fred Smoot's family and they were having a good time cheering and getting rowdy..

Thats pretty lame. The company gives you seats in the premire section of the stadium with free food and booze and you are complaining. Maybe you should give them back to the company Silver Spoon. Ungrateful people.........

Did you really waste your time to post that statement? Wow nice guy.

Thanks to those who actually contributed to this post. Your feedback is appreciated.

Did you really waste your time to post that statement? Wow nice guy.

Thanks to those who actually contributed to this post. Your feedback is appreciated.

Nope I actually wasted my time reading the post. I'm sorry chief I just dont tolerate people who 1. Complain about something given to them sans charge and 2. Anyone that would take a free corporate ticket and then try to sell it. I'm sure the folks from FedEx would be thrilled to know that you are contemplating hocking a major sales tool to the highest bidder.

My main concern is a Southern Maryland boy doesn't belong in any suite brother. we are men of the people.

I have upper level tickets and also have access to a lower level suite. We have always had fun loud crowd in the suite. The suite belongs to a couple of home builders and we have had a bunch of "southern md boys" that have enjoyed the watching the game from there. Since the weather may be wet on sunday you will appreciate the warm, dry suite and really appreciate not paying $8.00 for a beer. Go and check it out, if its anything like ours you should have a good time.

I have upper level tickets and also have access to a lower level suite. We have always had fun loud crowd in the suite. The suite belongs to a couple of home builders and we have had a bunch of "southern md boys" that have enjoyed the watching the game from there. Since the weather may be wet on sunday you will appreciate the warm, dry suite and really appreciate not paying $8.00 for a beer. Go and check it out, if its anything like ours you should have a good time.

Sounds like my type of people!!!:cheers:

Archived