Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor! R.I.P

portis&taylor

Sean Taylor to us was a friend, a leader, someone that many looked up to, and now we can no longer watch him on Sunday's just waiting for him to make a big play or to lay a hit on someone. But now thanks to some lowlife we have lost a friend, a leader, and no longer have this person to look up to, but for many that are feeling bad we can still look up to him as one who loved his family and his 18 month old child. I know this event that took place leaves many in question as to why?, Why would someone like the b!tch who took Sean out want to end his life . Maybe because he was a lowlife in school that got bad grades and had no money so he thought it might be fun to take a loved one out of our lives to get money from somebody or for selling some of Sean's things that he may have taken. Even if we didn't know him personally it still hurts and the man that did this I hope he's happy for what he has done because no one else is.

R.I.P SEAN TAYLOR: many argued that you were not the best safety in the NFL but you were in my book, we will all miss you greatly. REDSKIN FOR LIFE :logo:

Archived