Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Brady & TO D should have punished them..

RDSCNZ20

Seeing Brady sit back in pass all over without anyone laying a had on him was very frustrating to me..

BUT its twice as bad seeing TO is running around making a highlight reel on D and not one time did someone put him on arse... I WISH SO BAD ST WAS PLAYING because TO would not have been doing his dances in endzone..

Cut this crap out.

If we can't beat this players playing the game, then we deserve to get shown up.

Go cheer for some gang of thugs or wrestling or some equally pathetic group of individuals. Redskins are about class. Win on the field. Don't be a thug-arse ***** and cheap shot someone who is whooping you. What does that get you? Respect? Please. You would get the opposite.

Did you watch the game, or just the highlight reels? McIntosh dropped TO on his head, and Washington belly to backed him at least once (though I think Washington got more hurt in that one that TO, hopefully it knocked the rest of the rust off of him). TO got smacked around, and when they come to DC I hope ST is back to 100%, cause he likes hitting TO haha.

Archived