Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Site and Redskins Radio...

skinnyles

For the third week in a row, circumstances have forced me to listen to Redskins radio AND monorting the ES web site.( Something I haven't had to do in a long, long time)..

After the games I would come home totally depressed by what I thought had transpired and then I watched the recorded T.V.version ...I was amazed that they seem like two different games. Based on what I viewed on line, and heard from the Skins radio broadcast, I couldn't believe all the negativity that was discussed... and that we suck so bad....and we shouldn't even be on the field.

Then I watch the T.V. version and the announcers are giving us so many positives I think WTF. Is this the same game???

The problem isn't the media, it's US, the HARD CORE FAN. We need to lighten up and enjoy the game for what it is and enjoy our strengths and not dwell on our weaknesses, over and over and over again. It's gotten so senseless. These sites/peps are ridiculing our team at every turn,

and they cannot not be true fans...I've gotten tired of it.

I WILL continue following my passion of the SKINS, BUT, ES and our RADIO's attitude and total condemnation of every phase of our team (UNLESS WE ARE UP BY 50 POINTS), is not allowing me to enjoy or participate anymore.. Sorry you have lost a member.

And now the world will end...HTTR.

Archived