Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT- Me so sicky

@DCGoldPants

Likes to tuck kids in bed

Jackson, a former child star who was physically abused by his father, insisted his interest in children was not sexual, saying he liked to tuck them up in bed and give them hot milk and cookies.

"I have slept in a bed with many children. I slept in a bed with all of them when (Home Alone child star) Macaulay Culkin was little. Kieran Culkin would sleep on this side, Macaulay Culkin was on this side, his sisters in there. We all would just jam in the bed."

Bashir spent eight months filming with Jackson, who insisted after persistent questioning that he had only ever had two plastic surgery operations -- and both were on his nose.

The two men developed a good relationship over the months of filming but Jackson was close to tears in the last meeting in Miami when Bashir kept pressing him about the plastic surgery, the child abuse allegations and his own family.

Jackson ended the 90-minute portrait with a poignant pledge: "If there were no children on this earth, if someone announced all kids were dead, I would jump off the balcony immediately."

Archived