Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't Stop Believing

Friend of the Devil

52-7 is a real shot to the rocks. Four weeks ago I was so excited about this team and thought this would finally be the year we could all become proud skins fans once again. Watching that game yesterday was utter torture. Seeing Campbell in there struggling was hard to watch at times but he stuck in there and gave it everything he got (it was not enough by a long shot). This team is embarrased by what happened yesterday and pissed due to the fact that the Pats ran up the score in the fourth quarter. I am not going to fold just yet on this team this year. I have put too much of my faith and my time into this team over the years to have one ugly blowout ruin it for me. I think we should put this shamefulll loss behind us and let JC come into his true form over the next few weeks. One thing we all know is that we are very limited at receiver. He never seems to get throw the deep ball which is his strong point. Moss and ARE are always well covered down feild and he usually has to throw to his check down receiver. Which is the reason Cooley is our leading receiver. I know some things have to change for us to be a contender in this league but I am not going to give up on this team I love. Sorry for the rant. Stick with this team. HAIL.

52-7 is a real shot to the rocks. Four weeks ago I was so excited about this team and thought this would finally be the year we could all become proud skins fans once again. Watching that game yesterday was utter torture. Seeing Campbell in there struggling was hard to watch at times but he stuck in there and gave it everything he got (it was not enough by a long shot). This team is embarrased by what happened yesterday and pissed due to the fact that the Pats ran up the score in the fourth quarter. I am not going to fold just yet on this team this year. I have put too much of my faith and my time into this team over the years to have one ugly blowout ruin it for me. I think we should put this shamefulll loss behind us and let JC come into his true form over the next few weeks. One thing we all know is that we are very limited at receiver. He never seems to get throw the deep ball which is his strong point. Moss and ARE are always well covered down feild and he usually has to throw to his check down receiver. Which is the reason Cooley is our leading receiver. I know some things have to change for us to be a contender in this league but I am not going to give up on this team I love. Sorry for the rant. Stick with this team. HAIL.

Archived