Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 and out.

Arnok Vanquish

I saw Santana's comments after the game. I could hear him clearly say HE is tired of 3 yard and out patterns. If teams are waiting for it, maybe they could TRY and do something else. Alot of talk about how conservative our offensive playcalling is, about how are line is the problem, injuries, yada yada yada. I truly believe at this point, Jason Campbell DOES have the 3 yard out pattern to the sideline down good. Not going to make any other comments about ANYTHING else other than this, could we PLEASE try and develope Campbell's abilities by giving him the CHANCE to make other throws. It just might help us down the road. However, next week against the Jets, lets just see how many times this same pass pattern is called. 3 yards and out to the sideline = 3 plays and out for our offense.

I saw Santana's comments after the game. I could hear him clearly say HE is tired of 3 yard and out patterns. If teams are waiting for it, maybe they could TRY and do something else. Alot of talk about how conservative our offensive playcalling is, about how are line is the problem, injuries, yada yada yada. I truly believe at this point, Jason Campbell DOES have the 3 yard out pattern to the sideline down good. Not going to make any other comments about ANYTHING else other than this, could we PLEASE try and develope Campbell's abilities by giving him the CHANCE to make other throws. It just might help us down the road. However, next week against the Jets, lets just see how many times this same pass pattern is called. 3 yards and out to the sideline = 3 plays and out for our offense.

Archived