Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Demskins Blog

Waleo32

What’s going on Skins fan? Man, it’s truly us against the world. Everybody and their momma are picking us to get blown out against the New England Patriots. I guess I didn’t get the memo to be on that bandwagon. People might say I’m smoking something, which could be true, or I could be a blind diehard Skins fan. I won’t deny either LOL. I don’t want to come out here and talk about spreads and us being competitive, which to me makes no sense to talk about. I’m here to tell you that we are winning this game. Let me tell you why.

First off, our defense isn’t the Bills, Jets, Cowboys, Bengals, Dolphins, Chargers and Browns. We have the 3rd best defense in the league. The last time I checked those squads don’t play real defense. Secondly, we have an awesome secondary. We got Springs, Rogers, Smoot, Landry, and Taylor. Springs likes playing in the slot and Welker isn’t good enough to beat Shawn Springs. Randy Moss will get double teamed (nobody in the league can play Moss man-to-man) with Taylor probably overtop. Finally you got the speedster Dante Stallworth; he’s the most interesting match up. I think we might see if he can beat us. But hey we’ll probably play a lot of cover 2 anyway; it’s worked great this year so far. Besides, it ain’t like Ben Watson is going to be playing. Watson is basically their down the middle threat, so we don’t have to worry about that. Finally we have Joe Gibbs. I think bunch of people have forgotten that Joe does his best work when people are underestimating his team. Like the scabs, during the strike year, when we beat up on the Cowboys in 87. Even the Broncos that year were favored to beat our tails in the Superbowl. We all know what happen in that game. We are going into enemy territory and all we have is our balls and our word (sorry it’s a Scarface quote; it sounded good). So let’s just put our faith in Joe! He’s never steered us wrong. He has made the Redskins acknowledgeable again. The media can talk about Coach Belicheck all they want, but he ain’t nothing compared to Joe. Besides I don’t know about you all but I’m sick and tired on hearing about the Patriots like we are some JV squad.

Yeah the offense played bad last week but the so called analysts fail to realize that we had a make shift offensive line. My man Raubach is back and that will help our offense. Jason Campbell has played great football. The media and many football fans probably would’ve talked about our offense differently if Santana Moss and others would have held on to the ball against Green Bay. Perception and reality is a dangerous game. Our offense isn’t as bad as the stats show. We know that Santana won’t drop passes all day and we know that it’s a matter of time till CP carries our squad like he did 2 years ago. So if the Patriots are sleeping on our offense then let’em. This ain’t a game this is war for some respect. And we are going to just take it. Redskins nation it’s time to stand together and unite this week. Because I say the Patriots and the nation will not be eating humble pie, but instead they will be eating some good ole fashion crow.

PS: Feel free to drop a comment here or on @ www.demskins.com

What’s going on Skins fan? Man, it’s truly us against the world. Everybody and their momma are picking us to get blown out against the New England Patriots. I guess I didn’t get the memo to be on that bandwagon. People might say I’m smoking something, which could be true, or I could be a blind diehard Skins fan. I won’t deny either LOL. I don’t want to come out here and talk about spreads and us being competitive, which to me makes no sense to talk about. I’m here to tell you that we are winning this game. Let me tell you why.

First off, our defense isn’t the Bills, Jets, Cowboys, Bengals, Dolphins, Chargers and Browns. We have the 3rd best defense in the league. The last time I checked those squads don’t play real defense. Secondly, we have an awesome secondary. We got Springs, Rogers, Smoot, Landry, and Taylor. Springs likes playing in the slot and Welker isn’t good enough to beat Shawn Springs. Randy Moss will get double teamed (nobody in the league can play Moss man-to-man) with Taylor probably overtop. Finally you got the speedster Dante Stallworth; he’s the most interesting match up. I think we might see if he can beat us. But hey we’ll probably play a lot of cover 2 anyway; it’s worked great this year so far. Besides, it ain’t like Ben Watson is going to be playing. Watson is basically their down the middle threat, so we don’t have to worry about that. Finally we have Joe Gibbs. I think bunch of people have forgotten that Joe does his best work when people are underestimating his team. Like the scabs, during the strike year, when we beat up on the Cowboys in 87. Even the Broncos that year were favored to beat our tails in the Superbowl. We all know what happen in that game. We are going into enemy territory and all we have is our balls and our word (sorry it’s a Scarface quote; it sounded good). So let’s just put our faith in Joe! He’s never steered us wrong. He has made the Redskins acknowledgeable again. The media can talk about Coach Belicheck all they want, but he ain’t nothing compared to Joe. Besides I don’t know about you all but I’m sick and tired on hearing about the Patriots like we are some JV squad.

Yeah the offense played bad last week but the so called analysts fail to realize that we had a make shift offensive line. My man Raubach is back and that will help our offense. Jason Campbell has played great football. The media and many football fans probably would’ve talked about our offense differently if Santana Moss and others would have held on to the ball against Green Bay. Perception and reality is a dangerous game. Our offense isn’t as bad as the stats show. We know that Santana won’t drop passes all day and we know that it’s a matter of time till CP carries our squad like he did 2 years ago. So if the Patriots are sleeping on our offense then let’em. This ain’t a game this is war for some respect. And we are going to just take it. Redskins nation it’s time to stand together and unite this week. Because I say the Patriots and the nation will not be eating humble pie, but instead they will be eating some good ole fashion crow.

PS: Feel free to drop a comment here or on @ www.demskins.com

These are the same points that I have brought up as well to people, but they always give me the excuse that New England will still plow right over us like a J.V. Squad team.... :mad:

Let them hate. Aftter Sunday, we'll have the last laugh!

These are the same points that I have brought up as well to people, but they always give me the excuse that New England will still plow right over us like a J.V. Squad team.... :mad:

Let them hate. Aftter Sunday, we'll have the last laugh!

Archived