Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins 75th anniversary coins at 7-11. . .

mcarey032

Hey all,

I don't know if you all interested, but I was at 7-11 and they had those redskins coins again. This time it is all time redskins great players. There was one curious omission from the set of 22 players- Darrell Green. I was surprised that he wasn't in the set of coins. Oh well. They will sell you the whole set if you want it. They give you an album. You don't have to do like last year and buy the post every day. You can just buy the coins outright. :logo:

Hey all,

I don't know if you all interested, but I was at 7-11 and they had those redskins coins again. This time it is all time redskins great players. There was one curious omission from the set of 22 players- Darrell Green. I was surprised that he wasn't in the set of coins. Oh well. They will sell you the whole set if you want it. They give you an album. You don't have to do like last year and buy the post every day. You can just buy the coins outright. :logo:

Hey all,

Also missing was ART MONK sometimes I just dont understand!

Hey all,

Also missing was ART MONK sometimes I just dont understand!

Yeah I noticed the omission of Art Monk. What a travesty! No offense to some of the other players that were put on there. I don't know how you can put Don Warren over Art Monk? I like both players, but Art Monk is the one you think of when you think of top 20 great Redskins.

Yeah I noticed the omission of Art Monk. What a travesty! No offense to some of the other players that were put on there. I don't know how you can put Don Warren over Art Monk? I like both players, but Art Monk is the one you think of when you think of top 20 great Redskins.

Archived