Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I that naive about tickets for today's game?

Tat2dluvchylde

Unfortunately I couldn't make the trip from New Jersey for today's game and I got no action on trying to sell them or even giving them to one of my family members or their friends back home:(.

I went on Stubhub to see how many seats they had left and it was approximately 142 last time I looked. 100 of these were at least 1/2 face value.

I also looked on Craig's List and was astonished to see pages of ads for tickets.

Unfortunate circumstances led to my unavailabilty for todays game. My dad and I go but he had out of town vistor's,my brother couldn't go because his wife needed him to watch the kids and they are very young or else I would have gotten lap passes, and I am stuck here packing up my apartment because I have to move out by the end of the month. Thank goodness I have NFL Sunday Ticket!

So it is beautiful here at the beach in Jersey and my dad told me it is beautiful in DC today and I am hating life that I can't be in my 451 row 29 seats. I am a first year season ticket holder and proud to be loud in that last ****ing row of the stadium!!!

Now I must to go to the Thursday night game, this was the only game I was not planning on going to due to work, against da Bears because I am not missing another home game the rest of the season whether we suck or not.

Thanks for reading,

Steven

I know most people would rather get some money for their tix as opposed to eating them but jeez, the way people lower their prices on Stub the closer it gets to game day just blows my mind. I saw alot of seats for under $30.00. Les than $30 is better than zero $$ I guess for some people. That **** just pisses me off.

Archived