Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Team Upgrades From last Year that go unmentioned...

BUCS_FAN6263

Titans D:

They have REALLY been playing well this season, even though some people are starting to notice I can't keep this one out.

Bucs Safty Play:

2 INT's for Phillips and 0 for Will Allen ALL of last year....2 INT's for Phillips and 1 for Tanard Jackson already this year. They're making tackles covering better.. and oh ya hitting harder...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8vTi4H6qiQ&feature=PlayList&p=397B7335575329F4&index=11

Big Ben:

Nowhere near on pace to have as many INT's as last year. He's making better choices and not trying to do to much and force hiself in when he's hurt.

Jason Cambell:

Everyone is saying OH MAN THAT D LOOKS BETTER when unless your some kind f Redskins fan (like there are any of those) you haven't noticed Cambells great decision making poise in the pocket and skill rolling out of the pocket and making plays.

Titans D:

They have REALLY been playing well this season, even though some people are starting to notice I can't keep this one out.

Bucs Safty Play:

2 INT's for Phillips and 0 for Will Allen ALL of last year....2 INT's for Phillips and 1 for Tanard Jackson already this year. They're making tackles covering better.. and oh ya hitting harder...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8vTi4H6qiQ&feature=PlayList&p=397B7335575329F4&index=11

Big Ben:

Nowhere near on pace to have as many INT's as last year. He's making better choices and not trying to do to much and force hiself in when he's hurt.

Jason Cambell:

Everyone is saying OH MAN THAT D LOOKS BETTER when unless your some kind f Redskins fan (like there are any of those) you haven't noticed Cambells great decision making poise in the pocket and skill rolling out of the pocket and making plays.

1. Albert Haynesworth deserves ALOT of credit for the improved Titans' D-here's the bad news though, he's in his contract year, so it looks like he'll be with another team next year.

2. Never under-estimate Monte Kiffen, a defensive guru

3. He's obviously fully recovered from his motorcycle accident

4. I agree-he's quietly playing under the radar as well(especially with all this Brady and Romo sits to pee hype, and McNabb coming back from a knee injury)

Titans D:

Bucs Safty Play:

Big Ben:

Jason Cambell:

1. Albert Haynesworth deserves ALOT of credit for the improved Titans' D-here's the bad news though, he's in his contract year, so it looks like he'll be with another team next year.

2. Never under-estimate Monte Kiffen, a defensive guru

3. He's obviously fully recovered from his motorcycle accident

4. I agree-he's quietly playing under the radar as well(especially with all this Brady and Romo sits to pee hype, and McNabb coming back from a knee injury)

Archived