Extremeskins

Manic Monday

LoyalSkinsFan

Six o'clock already

I was just in the middle of a dream.

The 'Skins were throwing deep

and Randel El's finding a seam.

But JC can't be late

'Cause then I guess the catch won't be made.

These are the days

When you wish the game had never been played.

It's just another manic Monday

I wish it was Sunday

'Cause that's such a fun day

The fans are all as one day

It's just another manic Monday

-The Bangles (sort of)

I took extra time this morning before tuning in to ES...knowing of course, that there would be many calling for someone or another's head on a plate. Be it Gibbs, Saunders, Snyder, Betts, Springs, Rabach....whoever. It was only just yesterday that there were threads calling out Rock Cartwright...who only happens to be one of the most dependable and productive kick returners in the league today.

This fan base is loyal, yes....but fickle to a fault.

C'mon, folks. It's early yet. Let it play out. If we're still playing this way in week eight then I'll be truly concerned...but for now, let the young prince learn to play the quarterback position. Let the returning king put his stamp on the team once again.

Criticism is fine...but some of this is just so totally over the top predictable.

Let the team find it's identity.....don't play the bandwagon game.

HTTR

yesterdays loss was particularly hard. it hurts even more when the team showed so much promise in the preseason and the first two weeks of the season. yes i agree that a lot of people went overboard yesterday, but we have a bye to get healed and sharpened up.

we are an unhandcuffed quarterback away from being a very dangerous team.

yesterdays loss was particularly hard. it hurts even more when the team showed so much promise in the preseason and the first two weeks of the season. yes i agree that a lot of people went overboard yesterday, but we have a bye to get healed and sharpened up.

we are an unhandcuffed quarterback away from being a very dangerous team.

Couldn't have said it any better. :applause:

Archived