Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our Defense got tired.. Blame it on Offense

RedskinsNAVY28

4 Turnovers but no "W"...

Statistically a team with that much turnover will win games but our defense got tired in the second half because our offense went down the drain... We have a superb defense but they do get fatigued also.. Its a team effort not a one sided team.. i praise all the players that gave it all out on defense.. We lacked in turnovers in the past but yesterday was different.. Kudos to Sean Taylor, London Fletcher and whoever cause turovers and sackss.....

But keep in mind.. Its only Week 3 and we are playing a division rival.. Please do not lose faith on out team.. They just need to improve and go back to basics and alos watch films... At least use some of those plays that Al Saunders have.. Thats the reason why we hired him right.. So far I havent seen it.. But again its only Week 3..

They have alot of things to do on this bye week and i hope they fix it.. Use new plays.. It would have been nice if Campbell ran a bootleg on that last play and got a touchdown.. He is mobile enought got that.. Thats what we need to do..

What do you guys think?:applause:

Archived