Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

See Joe...it's OK to take some chances.

cozmikbuffalo

Joe Gibbs surprised me when he went for it with only 14 seconds left and no timeouts. Any time in the recent pass this was a field goal no questions asked.

Also , I am glad that he is beginning to feel like it's going to be alright to take those brash shots downfield on 1st and 2nd downs.

If Campbell hits Moss in late in the 4th quater it's lights out. And the more Jason gets those chances the more he hits them. Isn't that why we drafted Jason Campbell?? Now, he is showing some true growth and maturity not to mention one of the most beautiful spiral passes from any quarterback in this league.

Our recievers are so shocked by them being catchable mostly are unable to hold on. Ha ha ha ha. Too much Brunell I guess. They will adjust I hope.

On defense late in the second quater our blitzes were working to perfection making McNabb throw early and oft times way off target. So why did we abandon this strategy and go to the infamous Prevent Defense which almost never does live up to it's namesake.

Joe stop playing to not lose and play to not only win , but crush the opponents. PLEASE!!!! For the "Love of God" stop being a wimp.

If you believe him in the presser.. the only reason the field goal team went out there was because some of them were already getting sent out on the field and he had no timeouts to change it. Said once Reid called the timeout and he saw the time on the clock he knew they had time for one more play and went for it.

THANKS ANDY!

Archived