Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kurt Warner MRI shows that shoulder is fine

goldenster95

Wonder if the Rams will still keep him? . . . he's owed $6 million in a few weeks . . . will he restructure? . . . if he doesn't, does that mean he's gone?

-- Warner Passes Tests -- from FFMastermind.com

AP reports St. Louis Rams QB Kurt Warner does not have rotator cuff damage, an end-of-season physical showed Thursday. Warner went through a battery of tests, suggested by the team, in Los Angeles, according to his agent, Mark Bartelstein. The NFL's MVP two of the last four seasons came through all of the tests with no problems, Bartelstein said. "He passed everything with flying colors," Bartelstein said. "The shoulder is totally fine. A lot more was made of this than it really was, and there's no reason why he won't be back as a Pro Bowl player." Rams spokesman Duane Lewis said the team would have no comment immediate comment about the results of the tests. "We just thought with Kurt being as banged-up as he was, it's sort of like taking a car in for a tuneup," Bartelstein said. "The doctor said there's absolutely nothing wrong with him." In fact, Bartelstein said Warner's often-injured hand is "even stronger" than the left hand.

Hmm....

That's a lotta cash on the books. I'm sure they'd like to get something for him. Of course there's that silly bonus issue. While this is something I personally wouldn't even consider, how much you wanna bet that the Skins, Rams, and a 3rd team have had exploratory discussions on a trade that would send Davis to the 3rd team, some peeps from the 3rd team to the Rams, and Warner to the Skins?

Again I would never do it. I'm just sayin....

Archived