Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hawaii

dockeryfan

Any one living in Hawaii that wants to buy my timeshare week for cheap, just shoot me a PM. Maui, Kauai, Big Island, Oahu. It's good for people that live there, because airfare is so high right now.

For instance, Maui is avail for (Marriott Maui Ocean Club)

Jul 13 2007 - Jul 20 2007

Aug 19 2007 - Aug 26 2007

Aug 25 2007 - Sep 01 2007

and weeks open up all the time. But they close up fast as well, so if you're flexible because of where you live it works out great. Anyway, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Are you selling the weeks that are available only for this year? Or are you putting this out there for years to come? Or are you selling the timeshare itself?

It's a time share in Aruba where a week in 2005 was traded in, and that week needs to be redeemed by October 2007. Interval internatinal is the site used for the trade.

Anyway, weeks pop up, when other folk trade in their weeks. There is a lot of Hawaii popping up lately, I think because people can't get affordable airfare. If someone lived in Hawaii, they could go to a Marriott resort on Maui, for instance, pay like $100 a night instead of $500 and only have to pay the island hopper airfare to get there. So for $750 you get a week at a resort where other timeshares rent for lowest $1350 and as high as $5000/ week.

The trade in process gets confusing, because more places are available, but I thought for people on Hawaii that wanted to take a local vacation, and were flexible with time, it would work well. Right now there are places on Kauai, Maui, Ohau, and the Big Island available for me to take. All I have to do is pay a fee to say who will stay there, trade it in online, and I'm done. Paypal is the site I use to transfer funds.

Anyway, I'm on here everyday, multiple times, so I put it on here.

Alternatively, if someone wanted to take the Family to Colonial Williamburg for a week, there are many 2 bedroom condos that sleep 6 in late aug and 1st week of Sept.

Orlando, Ft Myers, Ft Lauderdale...that stuff pops up all the time. Lots of availability.

Archived