Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We actually played like an NFL team!

Potato Sack

I have to admit, I like the way this offense is clicking. It will be neat to see them together next year. What I saw with Ramsey, Betts, Watson, Thompson and the offensive line, gives me a tremendous amount of hope going into next year! I really think Spurrier may have found the right mix.

Ramsey's just going to get better. Betts looks to become our next feature back. Better yet, wouldn't it be neat to see Spurrier incorporate a two-back set with Watson and Betts?

On defense -- even though it's late in the season -- we look like we finally have a hold on ML's system. Can we remain consistant? I hope so....

HTTR! :cheers:

I agree, it looked great yesterday.............except for special teams.

I just hope that we can get some consistency for next year with the defense. I hope for the Redskins' sake that Marvin Lewis doesn't get a head coaching position so that the D can have two years with one coordinator!

I hope for the Redskins' sake that Marvin Lewis doesn't get a head coaching position so that the D can have two years with one coordinator!

Well, I'm not an ML advocate. But, maybe a bit of consistency with one DC would be nice. Perhaps he'll stay. I really don't think too many NFL teams will be banging down his door with offers. He has just looked extremely inconsistant this year.

Archived