Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My possible former skin connection..

mrtacconi

Some of the new thread bullies might try to castrate me for this but I am a family man with no life and it got me excited!!

anyway, my mother in law just recently got a job taking care of the books for some rich guy. I was asking who he was and he happens to be former skin Steve Emtman. Yes, I know he was only a skin for 1 maybe 2 years. He is still pretty tight with Brunell and being from Spokane, Wa i bet he is cool with Mark Rypien too. She knows I have this borderline unhealthy obsession with my skins, and being that i gave her two beautiful granddaughters dont you think it is her duty to try to score me some autographs/memorobilia/anything cool skin related for me? I am undoubtedly the biggest skins fan in my area (there arent too many) and i can be seen driving aggressively on sundays in my car with skins flags and such. I should be adopted by these former skins, and rewarded for my support of them!! Okay now bring on the NNT enforcers. HTTR If he doesnt donate i will have her ruin his finances!!! j/k

Archived