Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about FedExField Contacts

glikster04

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum, if not I do apologize, but I hope someone here can help me out since it is for a good cause.

My fraternity every fall fundraises at Ravens Stadium by working (volunteering) as event staff. For every hour we work and with each brother we have, we earn a certain amount of money.

Now, being the diehard Redskins fan that I am, have a huge problem with this. For one, i might have to miss a Skins game for a ravens game, which is simply unacceptable. Secondly - it got me to thinking if there was a way we could fundraise at FedEx.

I've looked around and tried to find contact numbers to see if I could set something up where we could work at FedEx and fundraise there instead of Baltimore. Does anyone know of anything or who I could contact to find this information out? Thanks a lot.

Fight on, Fight on, till you have won,

Sons of Washington!!

HTTR

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum, if not I do apologize, but I hope someone here can help me out since it is for a good cause.

My fraternity every fall fundraises at Ravens Stadium by working (volunteering) as event staff. For every hour we work and with each brother we have, we earn a certain amount of money.

Now, being the diehard Redskins fan that I am, have a huge problem with this. For one, i might have to miss a Skins game for a ravens game, which is simply unacceptable. Secondly - it got me to thinking if there was a way we could fundraise at FedEx.

I've looked around and tried to find contact numbers to see if I could set something up where we could work at FedEx and fundraise there instead of Baltimore. Does anyone know of anything or who I could contact to find this information out? Thanks a lot.

Fight on, Fight on, till you have won,

Sons of Washington!!

HTTR

PM the mods, or even Huly...

Archived