Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If We Draft Laron Landry

Mania

Don't get me wrong, as I would love to have Laron Landry on the team. Landry will end up getting a richer contract due to him being drafted at a similar position 3 years later. Then again, we may be pushed into offering ST a new contract as well. I guess that would be a positive that would come out of this.

What is your take on the matter.

I think that the contract for Taylor will get done, but not because the FO is pushed into it. I would absolutely love to add Landry, kinda like others want CJ, but realistically we need D-line help more than another reciever to share touches with, and a VERY VERY fearsome safety duo......with that being said....

With the sixth selection in the 2007 NFL draft the Washington Redskins select LaRon Landry Safety LSU....:point2sky

if we get Landry, we better re-up Taylor, he got a crap rookie contract and as a pro bowler he deserves more money. He is our best player on defense but he isn't making the most money. I can gurantee you that prolly strikes him as wrong.

I really want Landry (we may not draft him) but if we do I think it would be great and he will be great in our system as a Redskin, but I too agree that Sean Taylor should be reassured that he is a Redskin that we love having around and have no intentions of letting him go.

Archived