Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins biggest Draft Need?

skinsrbeast

I don't think that the D-Line is the Skins biggest problem. I feel that with the lackluster (i'm being nice) play of the cover units, the D-Line took the brunt of the criticism. Look at the post on here about the guy that wrote Phillip Daniels the e-mail. When you're dropping almost 8 guys into coverage and only rushing 3, then obviously the line is going to have problems. That being said, I have a feeling that the FO is going to try their asses off to acquire Calvin Johnson...I really do. However, I don't see this necessarily going through, unless Gibbs and Co. do something outlandsish. Therefore, I think we're going to end up with LaRon Landry. We'll definitely take a look at some late round offensive additions, particularly for offensive line depth. With Landry, we'll have one of the top safety tandems in the league, which will vastly improve our defense. I wouldn't mind Amobi either, but no one really knows much about him, other than he was a beast in his workouts. The Draft is a crapshoot and if we can't have the jackpot (CJ), then we can still beat the house by taking Landry

Archived