Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Strategy

gobigred

I will say this at first I was not for it then I got to thinking about who this guy is Lance Briggs. I feel this guy is probably one the best linebacker in the league. I will say this if you look at what Washignton is doing it is pretty smart they are really getting two for the price of one. I also think with all that has happened this past week with trades, players we regard as high suddenly drop down a whole lot and I think that is what we are banking on either way we don't loose. The skins have evaluated all of the players in the draft. We learned that from what Joe said in the choosing of Campbell. I feel that they have found someone that they feel will not be drafted high and should be around in the later part of the first round. I believe it is a good gamble. I also will say this don't be surprised if Mac is not in the plan to become ML of the future he just need some more weight he already has the speed and the smarts. The Bears will make the move. We will get the guy we want and the DL we need or trade out all together the first for a second and a third. I will bet the Skins and Briggs already have looked at numbers and feel they can make it happen money wise and I feel that is our biggest obstacle. This is big for Washington.

:applause:

Archived