Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins lookled like the team we expected against the Saints!

bbuzz1962

I don't know about the rest of you, but I was impressed with this team on Sunday. I know it didn't mean anything, but it still meant something to our defense, and the teams overall confidence.

To beat a team who basically demolished the confrence leaders a week ago, does mean something to me. I know what some are thinking, but I don't give a damn. We still won. We now have something to build on for next season, and that is something on its own.

Jason Campbell is becoming the quarterback we need, and boy did we need a quarterback. I'll give Brunell some credit for trying, but he sure was on his way out. I honestly think he did the best he could, and Gibbs did what he thought was best for the team at this point and time. However, it was time for the move. Campbell is moving right along, and learning the system in a real game situation like he should, not watching from the sidelines.

I know the season is over for us, but we still have something to root for, and that is watching this team come together, and watching JC become the leader of this team in the process. We got what most of us wanted, so lets stop all the moaning and crying, and start praising and cheering this team on. We'll get everyone healthy in the off season, and be ready to kick some ass in 2008. HTTR!

Archived