Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A chat with the enemy

MumboSauce

Another message board I go to(non football) I chat with a guy that is a Boys fan..and not to say his opinion means all that much but basically here was his take about us.

He likes Campbell and thinks in time he'll be good and the rest of the offense will follow.

Says we better hope Clinton Portis can come back 100% and stay healthy, while Betts has run well Portis is the guy most feared/respected.

Also says no one on our D scares him other than Sean Taylor. Until the skins get some play makers in other areas on D that make more impact plays, turnovers, etc. they will continute to struggle... Blitzes always get trumped/figured out. Good teams don't need to blitz alot. (though this sounds like someone that listens to the media somewhat because we blitzed much less this season with the way our secondary is) But the lack of Pass rush is something we all know.

He also wants Marion Barber III to be thier starter...hates the idea of two back backfields...in his estimation two back, backfields or by committe means you don't have one guy that is good enough.( he misses Emmitt lol)

Take it with a grain of salt, we all have our opinions..but was an interesting take from our most hated rival. I just like to talk football.

Archived