Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Gibbs Stay? Will Snyder want him back?

DWARF-HOG

Some of you may think this is a cr#ppy question to ask, but with the possibilty of us going 4-12 , many coaches either leave at their own admission or they are fired.

I know, I know, fire Joe Gibbs. He is a legend in Redskins football. The first to bring a SB trophy to D.C.. But a legend was shockingly fired several years ago in Dallas, Tom Landry.

I don't know if Snyder has the gutts to fire Gibbs, or if Gibbs feels he can repair this team.

But the way I see it, we are about to start a rebuilding project that will take anywhere from 3 to 5 years to fix.

I don't know if Snyder has the gutts to fire Gibbs, or if Gibbs feels he can repair this team(or does he has the patience or time to stick around).

Still, :notworthy to the :helmet: , no matter what.

What Dan Snyder thinks doesn't matter.

Joe doesn't need Dan to fire him. When and if Joe Gibbs ever feels that he can't fix this team or be successful in the current NFL, he will step down himself. Until then, this is his team.

Joe has always been about the betterment of the football team in my opinion, despite what some might think these days. He won't let a reputation get in the way of that.

Coach Gibbs already stated that he'd be back. As far as Snyder firing him goes, Dan Snyder will become public enemy #1 if he ever did that. It will be up to Coach Gibbs to decide when his time to step aside will be.

I've always thought that since Coach came back this second time that he would eventually move upstairs to become the President/GM only. One of the assistants would take over for him and that would be that.

Archived